Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Weekends Filling Up!

It's that time of year again when my weekend schedule fills fast. This weekend I will be going to Indian Lake. The saugeye are supposed to be stacked up under the dam. I will stick around to watch a buddy's Dad's band play at a local bar after a few hours of fishing. Sunday I will make my way up to Freemont to fish for Walleye in the river downtown with Thomas (my first Ohio fishing buddy). I got a report that the walleye were being caught there this last weekend.

I really need to get out bass fishing. My first tournament is exactly 1 month away. This weekend will be spent walleye/saugeye fishing, the last 2 weekends I went crappie fishing. I brought up taking a road trip next weekend to my wife since we both have a 3 day weekend. Now I think we will be going to North Carolina. I am ready for a good roadtrip.

That leaves 2 weekends open before tournament season begins to get out bass fishing. I will be primarily bass fishing once tournament season starts until fall. There is only 1 open weekend from mid May until the end of October so I better spend some time with friends and my family now.

I reserved a few campsites today for a camping trip over the 4th of July with my wife's family. We will be staying 4 nights at Wilson Lake in Kansas. I don't know why I keep doing this to myself. It's like 120 degrees and humid that time of year. I can't sleep in a tent in weather like that. It should be fun. We haven't camped with her family before. Camping with 14 kids, how could that not be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment