Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tournament Preparation Day 8

Two days of preparations left.  Yesterday I was working late, until 10:00 at night, so I didn't get much accomplished.  I did read through the whole issue of B.A.S.S. Insider that came in the mail.  Especially the articles about early spring fishing.  I may not have learned a lot to help me with this exact tournament, but I did put some more information in the storage banks for future use under certain conditions.

The tournament is getting closer and I am more anxious than ever to get on the road.  All of my gear is ready and sitting in the living room ready to load into the Explorer.  My motel room is booked and I have the printout from expedia and addresses for the pre-tournament meeting and tournament takeoff in the truck.  I have a good idea of what the weather will be like and what I will be using in shallow, medium, or deep water. 

For the next couple days I will be able to relax and envision myself hooking into bass and exploring a new area of the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment