Thursday, March 1, 2012

SHOWTIME

After months of waiting since the Grand Lake Tournament last season, tournament season is finally here.  I am only fishing the BFL's this year.  At least I have something to look forward to each month.  Once a month feels about right, with having family, and wanting to camp and spend some weekends with them.

Tonight I drive3 hours to Oklahoma City and spend the night at Mizike's.  Tomorrow morning I will make the remainder of the trip (4 hours).  I have a motel room booked so I should be able to look and play around all day Friday until it's time for tournament meeting.

Saturday is the first Okie BFL at Broken Bow.  I will be trying to trick any ole bass into joining us in the boat for a ride around the lake.

A three day weekend is awesome in itself.  A three day weekend getting to fish for bass and spend some time with friends is just outstanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment