Monday, October 10, 2011

Weekend of Relaxation

Leo disappeared on Saturday.  He wouldn't answer when I called his name.  I went to throw this unpacked box away and there he was.
This weekend was really relaxing.  It rained all day Saturday and most of Sunday.  We got a lot done with the house this weekend and had some time to play around on the internet and watch TV on Sunday. 

There's still a few boxes to unpack and a lot of organizing to do but we made a lot of headway this weekend.  Next weekend my parents are bringing us a washer and dryer.  My aunt and uncle from Wichita may come down to visit.  Christina is worried about having the house clean by then.  I doubt we will have it the whole way done.  Whatever we can get done will have to do.

The following weekend I will be going to the K-State game on Saturday and leave for Vegas on Sunday.  It's a good thing I had a relaxing weekend this one, because it sounds like it won't happen again for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment