Thursday, October 6, 2011

Lots of Work to Do

Our house is awesome!  I have been working on unpacking the last couple nights.  We have a kitchen and bedroom now.  There is still tons and tons and tons to do.  It is so nice to have something to do when I get home.  Before I might have some cooking to do, or cleaning, but ultimately I craved having something to do for myself.

Right now its just the boys and me at home.  Christina is at a conference out of town.  The boys are loving their toys being back.  They haven't had their toys in 6 months.  We still have a lot of toys to get rid of.  They don't need as many as they have.

We will be organizing for a long time to come.  We will have a lot of things we will want or need for the new house.  Maybe I can get to selling online again to help pay for it once we get a little more organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment