Thursday, June 17, 2010

A No Fishing Weekend :>(

No fishing this weekend. I don't know if I can handle it! Especially after the dismal performance at the BFL event last weekend. I want to get back out and whack em!

There is a father's day tournament at Alum Creek this Sunday. I love fishing Alum Creek. A lot of people around here think it's a horrible lake but there is so many different ways to fish it. It's one of the only lakes around that you don't have to beat the shoreline all day. You can find 'em deeper once in a while.

I have been fortunate to have gotten time on the water to try to figure them out there.

It's Christina's weekend though so I will not even bring up fishing this weekend. I traded Mother's day for Father's day with her. Plus, I have taken every weekend of the summer for tournament fishing. It's not real fair to her. I'm glad I have such a loving supporting wife that wants me to follow my dream.

Leo has his first birthday party invitation from a kid on the soccer team so we will be going to the water park in Grove City for a birthday party on Saturday. Other than that I will do whatever my wife wants me to do (Within Reason).

No comments:

Post a Comment