Friday, May 7, 2010

We're All Friends Here


The second soccer practice was a success. As long as a success means most of the kids had fun. I felt a lot better after leaving this practice. Most of the kids were not ready to give it up yet when they had to leave. They wanted to play some more of the games that we played using soccer balls.

The 2 girls that were there did not get into the practice that well today. I will need to find a way to get them more involved and having fun if I can. I think the wild boys on the team scared them too much.

I had the team take some time to decide a name. There were a couple names thrown out there and a couple kids liked my son's idea to call it Leo's team, but we finally reached an agreement that everybody likes. I'm now the head coach of "We're All Friends Here".

I think the parents enjoyed watching their children having fun. I had a blast and am ready for the next practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment