Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Upcoming Rocky Fork Tournament and my New Blog

This weekend we have another club tournament at Rocky Fork lake. Earlier in the week, Leo mentioned that he wants to go camping again. We will go down on Saturday to prefish for a bit and do some camping Saturday night as long as they have camping around there.

I've got to say that I am ready to sit around a campfire again myself. There's something about a fire that relaxes and mesmerizes me. With it getting closer to fall, the nights will be getting cooler, and we won't get many more opportunities this season.

I hear Rocky Fork has some big bass. I hope to catch one or more of those big bass this weekend.

With all the other things I have going on in my life on top of fishing and travel I considered adding more about my personal life in this blog. I had started this blog about fishing though, and decided to keep it that way. I started another blog about everything else. If you're interested in checking it out here is the link. http://rhetthickert.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment