Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Upcoming BFL Tanner's Creek

I'm off to the Ohio River again Friday for the last of the BFL Buckeye division events this year. We are taking off out of Tanner's creek in this 2 day Super tournament.

Currently, I am ranked 24th. I need to be in the top 40 to make it to the regionals at Kentucky Lake. I think that out of the 3 stops we have made on the Ohio river, Tanner's creek will fish the best.

The weather's supposed to be 79 degrees and partly sunny. That's a 10 degree dip from the rest of the week with a chance of rain the night before.

The Ohio River so far has been tough with only about 38% of the co-anglers catching fish at each event. I failed to catch a fish at Maysville. I only caught 1 out of Carrolton. I have a feeling I will be fishing for 1 bite again Saturday. Hopefully, it will be more and I can cash in another tournament and make it to the regionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment