Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Next Year's Plans Becoming More Solid

At our club meeting last night I was talking to some other club members about fishing the American Fishing Series next year. One of the members mentioned that I should do the weekend series put on by the ABA. If I did that he said he would try the BFL. It looks like we will both be fishing the weekend series and the BFL next season.

That sounds like a lot of fun. As long as the schedules do not conflict that is the route I am looking at going now. It would be more fun as I would know several other guys that fish that series. I just don't have the money or time off that I would need to fish the entire American Fishing Series next year. I might see about getting into 1 of the tournaments next year just to experience it.

No comments:

Post a Comment