Friday, July 30, 2010

A Whole Lot of Randomness

This weekend Christina and I are going to Cedar Point Amusement Point at Sandusky, OH. They are well know for their roller coasters. Christina has not been to Cedar Point. I went last year and it was awesome. It has been so fun getting to spend quality time with my wife the last week. We are definitely enjoying our time alone together.

We called Charity last night to check on the boys. The boys were already in bed so we could not talk to them. It sounds like they are having fun. Leo and Bella have been swimming a lot and Gavin is a garden picking fool. Charity says they are working with him to make sure he picks the red tomatoes instead of all of the tomatoes. They are lucky he isn't just pulling up the plants. Gavin's a little destructor.

They will be leaving Charity's soon to go to Cherish's for a day or two, then on to Grandma and Grandpa Hickert's for a week. After that they will be back to Cherish's for the next week to spend time with their 8 cousins. Finally, we will meet up with them in Kansas City at Mizike and Kimber's wedding.

I'm glad I didn't have to plan all that.

This Sunday I have a club tournament at O'Shaughnessy. I am yet to catch a keeper bass there. This doesn't discourage me. I am still unhumbled after the Ohio river tournament and know that I can catch bass 10 times better than last year. I am actually excited to go to a lake that I had such a poor experience at many times last year. I know the fishing can be good there and I am going to do what my gut told me to do all last year. Slow down and fish areas with slower presentations. I didn't have confidence in myself last year.

We'll see if confidence will help me out this year. Lets get this thing started. C'mon keeper bass!

No comments:

Post a Comment