Monday, January 25, 2010

Lack of motivation this weekend

I am having a little difficulty getting over my lack of motivation over the weekend. I had a few things that needed to be done and all I did was sit in front of the t.v. on the computer most of the weekend. It could just be the winter wearing on me. I always get more active in the spring.

I did run my full tilt account from 60.00 to over 200.00 Friday night but busted on Saturday when greed overtook and I tried to get to 250.00 in order to cash out for some fishing fund money.

Saturday my wife and I went to our church to donate blood. She had scheduled us for the middle of the day so pretty much shot Saturday besides that. It took about 3 hours for both of us to give blood while 1 watched the kids.

Mizike and I had talked about fishing on Sunday, but we both stayed up real late Saturday night and slept in on Sunday. He had a date that afternoon with his fiance so we stayed home.

We both got onto farm town in facebook and had fun with that last night. Today I am wondering why I never got around to clearing anything off that increasing list of things that need to be done. It was nice relaxing but that list gets out of control really fast.

Hopefully this evening I will get a membership at a gym. I think getting in better physical shape will help me stay motivated in other aspects of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment