Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Possibly moving Sept 1st

Keaton Teagon Leo Gavin and Breanna pulling Dayton across the yard on the tire.
Last night I got home after a long day at work and didn't feel like doing anything.  I fell asleep until Christina got home.  Then I decided to get a haircut.  While I was getting my hair cut I heard that we should be getting our house at the first of September.  They should have the finishing touches on their other house soon and will be moving into it.

By that time I will have lived with Todd and Cherish for 3 months.  Christina and the kids will have been there forever.  After we heard that news Christina and I went out for a drink.  We were hoping it would be sooner, like this week.  Now that we know, it feels better to hear a date than to just wonder when or if it is ever going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment